Luol Deng paid $4.6 million for a renovated five-bedroom, four-bath mansion North Bayshore Drive, just minutes from the American Airlines Arena.
- Broward Judge Orders New Foreclosure Auction After Rejecting $5,200 Sale
- Is Redistricting Case Headed to State's High Court?
- Scandal Brewing For Speed Trap Town As It Is Investigated Over Tickets
- 3 Attorneys Named To Palm Beach JNC
- Appeals Court Silent on Texas Abortion Clinic Law
- DBR Recognition Awards: Women in Law Deadline Soon! Get Your Managing Partners Survey Results In
DLA Piper is the latest law firm to expand office space at the Southeast Financial Center, signing a long-term lease for 45,134 square feet.
Miami attorney Peter Prieto has been chosen to join the executive steering committee for multidistrict litigation over General Motors ignition switch problems.
A coalition of voting-rights organizations and individual voters wants the Florida Supreme Court take up the legal battle over the state's congressional districts.
U.S. District Judge James Cohn made social media history by ruling that a woman who created a fan Facebook and Twitter page for a popular television show did not have propietary interest in the pages.
Keep track of every race, from every county in circuit and county court for Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
It pays to be a general counsel in Florida where the average salary is more than $1.2 million a year. In our annual corporate counsel compensation, we take a look at the top earning GC's, their role and an interactive look at just how much each makes.