Former Broward sheriff's Deputy of the Year Jeff Poole sacrificed his 26-year law enforcement career and all his accolades to do con man's Scott Rothstein's dirty work.
- Movie Graphics Production Firm Faces $82M Fraud Lawsuit
- Them's Fightin' Words: Camo As A Favorite Color
- Review To Honor Top 40 Lawyers Under 40
- Bahia Mar Resort Lease Changes Hands, Redevelopment To Follow
- Prime Downtown Miami Site May Soon Hit Market
- Court Ruling Shoots Down Unions' Fair-Share Fees
As the economy has slowly healed, analysts say it has replaced some critical weaknesses with newfound strengths.
GrayRobinson is the latest law firm to jump into the medical marijuana business, launching a statewide regulated products practice group.
A class action lawsuit has been filed in Miami-Dade Circuit Court against two Lexus dealerships and Toyota for defective dashboards.
A former co-owner has sued his business partner over a loan for the purchase of One Bal Harbour Hotel & Spa.
In international arbitration, who wins? It's Miami v. Atlanta and both cities are competing for the same title: "Top international arbitration venue of the Southeast."
Are trial attorneys going the way of the dinosaur? Trial numbers continue to plummet across the board due to arbitration, mediation, high criminal sentences and even technology.