Proposed rezoning would expand the Design District Retail Street Special Area Plan by 1.9 acres to include a property north of 42nd Street.
- Greenberg Traurig Starts Atlanta Real Estate Practice
- 1st DCA: Judicial Appointment, Not Election to Fill Seat
- $10M Deal for Palm Beach Gardens Parcel on Intracoastal
- Miami Janitorial Service Owner Charged With Fraud
- Court: State Online Education Agency Can Protect Its Patents
- Lawsuit Targets 3 Shutts & Bowen Lawyers over Foreclosure
Greenberg Traurig has recruited real estate partner Christina Rogers from McKenna Long & Aldridge to build a real estate practice for its Atlanta office.
Eric Rapkin succeeds David Ristaino, who is leaving the join a Miami health care client as general counsel.
Bar judge says L.A. lawyer was warned about website shots showing her with the likes of Obama and Clooney.
Ford Motor Co. and a parts supplier prevailed in a product liability case in West Palm Beach federal court against a woman suing on behalf of her incapacitated daughter.
The Daily Business Review is proud to announce our second class of Rising Stars—a selection of young South Florida lawyers who are making a difference in the community and will continue to do so in the future.
The industrial market shows some signs of recovery as two high-profile transactions are early signs the South Florida's industrial market is reviving, but the region's landlords are still being pressed to hand out concessions to lure tenants.