New York real estate mogul and television personality Donald Trump defended himself on the witness stand Monday against claims by investors in a failed Fort Lauderdale beachfront condo-hotel project.
- You'll Never Believe What Lawyers' Biggest Fears Are
- Planning Board Raises Density In Miami's Wynwood
- Florida Supreme Court Grapples With Permanent Disability Coverage
- Board Of Contributors: Foreign Real Estate Investors Can Minimize Taxes
- Justice Watch: Going To Court To Fight Counterfeit Merchandise
- Judicial Profile: Faith Guides Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Maria Sampedro-Iglesia
Verdicts, Dealmakers and Commercial Real Estate
Industry experts and some BigLaw managers say it's becoming increasingly difficult to make partner, causing many associates to look for jobs at smaller firms or go in-house.
With an Affordable Care Act mandate that large employers provide coverage for their employees or pay penalties due to take effect next year, health care providers and employers of all stripes are seeking legal advice on many fronts.