Gayles nomination shows "deep bench" of qualified gay black lawyers in South Florida.
- $60 Million Housing Bond Issue Set For Miami's Overtown
- Is $23.6 Billion Tobacco Award 'Excessive'?
- REIT Buys Prime Office Properties In Broward
- Broward's Chief Judge Got Early Start In Law
- Letter to the Editor: Moving Youth Fair To County-Owned Land The Right Idea
- Letter to the Editor: Rick Scott's Rejection Of Nominees Legal But Not Fair
Portugal's central bank wants to avoid tapping into a bailout fund.
Ikea billionaire Ingvar Kamprad peddles his frugal retail acumen at his Ikano Bank.
A class action lawsuit has been filed in Miami-Dade Circuit Court against two Lexus dealerships and Toyota for defective dashboards.
A former co-owner has sued his business partner over a loan for the purchase of One Bal Harbour Hotel & Spa.
In international arbitration, who wins? It's Miami v. Atlanta and both cities are competing for the same title: "Top international arbitration venue of the Southeast."
Are trial attorneys going the way of the dinosaur? Trial numbers continue to plummet across the board due to arbitration, mediation, high criminal sentences and even technology.