The 3rd DCA in Miami lambasted Miami-Dade Circuit Judge David C. Miller in granting a writ of prohibition to the Great American Insurance Company. The case now will be reassigned.
- Judge Cynthia Imperato Guilty of Drunken and Reckless Driving UPDATED
- Judge Gottlieb's Life Has Been a Hollywood Story
- $13M Payback: Judge Approves Rothstein Bankruptcy Distribution
- Judge Delays Action on Contempt Motion Following Change in Tribal Law UPDATED
- Holland & Knight Hosts Angel Investors, Suitors
- It's Cheap, But EB-5 Capital Isn't Easy Money
Jones Day is expanding in Miami, its gateway to Latin America, with the addition of Hunton & Williams partners Paul Huck Jr. and Fradyn Suarez.
Greenberg Traurig has nabbed veteran federal prosecutor Jared "Jed" E. Dwyer as a Miami shareholder.
Broward County commissioners must pay the county appraiser the budget assigned to her by the state, an appellate panel ruled.
South Florida attorneys are blocked from immediate access to documents in Takata air bag litigation while a federal panel decides where the cases should be consolidated.
Welcome to South Florida, 2014. As in most years, celebrities left their marks. Here are 25 of the most interesting celebrity cases of the year.
Most Effective Lawyers recognizes the good work performed by those in the DBR’s largest reader group, South Florida lawyers. So much is written all year long—positive, not so positive and neutral. This is the time to focus on the positive.