Two former employees file a whistleblower lawsuit against landmark Versailles Cuban restaurant in Miami, saying they were retaliated against after reporting undocumented workers.
- 'Bullheaded' Move Ends Up Costing Pinecrest $415,000
- Suit: Missing Roads On $200 Million Development
- University Of Miami Jumps 15 Positions, Top Mover In State In Latest U.S. News Standings
- Donald Trump In Court: I Didn't Misrepresent Myself
- So Long Fannie? New Bill Wants To Eliminate Fannie Mae
- First Step To Online Voting In Florida? Bill Moves Forward
Verdicts, Dealmakers and Commercial Real Estate
Industry experts and some BigLaw managers say it's becoming increasingly difficult to make partner, causing many associates to look for jobs at smaller firms or go in-house.
With an Affordable Care Act mandate that large employers provide coverage for their employees or pay penalties due to take effect next year, health care providers and employers of all stripes are seeking legal advice on many fronts.