The judge presiding over the ethics trial of Broward Circuit Judge Laura Watson has recommended her removal from the bench.
- You'll Never Believe Why Retired Attorney Can't Collect $7.6M Award For Being Mauled By Dogs
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa Bought Again By Former Owners
- Miami-Dade Drug Court Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- This Former Golf Course In Miami Is Largest Land Deal Of The Year
- Patrick DeBlasio Named Managing Shareholder For Littler In Miami
- MLB Hall Of Famer Brooks Robinson to Sue Seminoles Tribe
Verdicts, Dealmakers and Commercial Real Estate
Business of Law
Patrick DeBlasio III succeeds Scott Forman, who will remain on Littler Mendelson's board of directors.
Former Tew Cardenas attorneys Joseph DeMaria and David Turken have landed at Fox Rothschild, DeMaria as a partner and Turken as an associate.
Litigation and Bar Discipline
The GM bankruptcy has thrown a curve ball in the mushrooming litigation over recalled vehicles.
The Florida Times-Union has asked the state Supreme Court to review a First District decision denying its legal fees in a case it won.
Trader Joe's in South Florida is a boon to the region, brokers and analysts say. Meanwhile, the industrial market is facing a squeeze thanks to growing demand from the logistics and international trade sector.
Did the Great Recession cause a fundamental change in hiring at large law firms? Firms in South Florida report high lateral partner hiring, but associates find it hard moving through the pipeline.