Big-name manufacturers are striking back against counterfeit goods in Florida with an increased presence in court and at the port, and by targeting third parties.
- Judicial Profile: Faith Guides Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Maria Sampedro-Iglesia
- Rothstein Partner Russell Adler Charged With Illegal Campaign Contributions
- This Pompano Beach Hotel Site Back On The Market
- Rejected! Melo Group's Plan for 36-story building Near Arsht Center
- Testing The Limits In MedMal Suits, Florida Supreme Court Hears Case
- Social Media Reacts to Upskirt Photos Being Legal
Verdicts, Dealmakers and Commercial Real Estate
Industry experts and some BigLaw managers say it's becoming increasingly difficult to make partner, causing many associates to look for jobs at smaller firms or go in-house.
With an Affordable Care Act mandate that large employers provide coverage for their employees or pay penalties due to take effect next year, health care providers and employers of all stripes are seeking legal advice on many fronts.