With the U.S. Supreme Court staying on the sidelines, Florida clerks of court are preparing to issue same-sex marriage licenses but arenr't sure if ceremonies will start when a federal court stay expires at the end of the day Jan. 5.
- Foreclosure Defense Firm Claims CFPB Rule Violations
- No Enforcement of Anti-Homeless Feeding Law in Fort Lauderdale Through Holidays
- Wrongful Death Case Was Nonstarter, Florida Supreme Court Rules
- Bill Would Clear Way for Recordings in Sexual-Abuse Cases
- 3rd DCA Blasts Miami Judge David C. Miller
- Matt Damon Sells Miami Beach Mansion for $15.38 Million
Jones Day is expanding in Miami, its gateway to Latin America, with the addition of Hunton & Williams partners Paul Huck Jr. and Fradyn Suarez.
Greenberg Traurig has nabbed veteran federal prosecutor Jared "Jed" E. Dwyer as a Miami shareholder.
Defense attorneys say the rush to clear the foreclosure backlog gives lenders a loophole to bypass federal rules that protect homeowners.
Broward County commissioners must pay the county appraiser the budget assigned to her by the state, an appellate panel ruled.
Welcome to South Florida, 2014. As in most years, celebrities left their marks. Here are 25 of the most interesting celebrity cases of the year.
Most Effective Lawyers recognizes the good work performed by those in the DBR’s largest reader group, South Florida lawyers. So much is written all year long—positive, not so positive and neutral. This is the time to focus on the positive.