A Miami advisory board's approval of higher density for a residential mid-rise in the Wynwood neighborhood opens the door to future condominiums.
- You'll Never Believe What Lawyers' Biggest Fears Are
- Florida Supreme Court Grapples With Permanent Disability Coverage
- Board Of Contributors: Foreign Real Estate Investors Can Minimize Taxes
- Justice Watch: Going To Court To Fight Counterfeit Merchandise
- Judicial Profile: Faith Guides Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Maria Sampedro-Iglesia
- Rothstein Partner Russell Adler Charged With Illegal Campaign Contributions
Verdicts, Dealmakers and Commercial Real Estate
Industry experts and some BigLaw managers say it's becoming increasingly difficult to make partner, causing many associates to look for jobs at smaller firms or go in-house.
With an Affordable Care Act mandate that large employers provide coverage for their employees or pay penalties due to take effect next year, health care providers and employers of all stripes are seeking legal advice on many fronts.