Fashion executive Tommy Hilfiger's company is paying $56 million for Miami Beach's Raleigh Hotel and adjacent parking.
- He Missed Prison, So He Robbed A Bank In The Hopes Of Getting Back
- And The Litigation Department Of The Year Is...
- Carlton Fields Opens Office In L.A.
- 3rd DCA Grills State Over Jai Alai Permit
- Another Of Rothstein's Inner Sanctum, CFO, Faces Charges
- Did You Retake The Florida Bar Exam Because You Failed Last Year? You Better Check Your Scores
Verdicts, Dealmakers and Commercial Real Estate
Business of Law
Continuing its expansion, Carlton Fields Jorden Burt has headed west, opening an office in Los Angeles, its 11th nationally.
Patrick DeBlasio III succeeds Scott Forman, who will remain on Littler Mendelson's board of directors.
Litigation and Bar Discipline
A Miami-Dade jury has awarded $5.7 million to a child who was sexually abused on a bus and at Downtown Miami Charter School.
The GM bankruptcy has thrown a curve ball in the mushrooming litigation over recalled vehicles.
Once again, the Daily Business Review is recognizing the achievements of law firms litigation departments in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties as well as two lifetime achievement awards.
Trader Joe's in South Florida is a boon to the region, brokers and analysts say. Meanwhile, the industrial market is facing a squeeze thanks to growing demand from the logistics and international trade sector.