The Florida Supreme Court heard two cases testing the limits of what can be done in the pre-suit phase of medical malpractice lawsuits.
- Rejected! Melo Group's Plan for 36-story building Near Arsht Center
- Social Media Reacts to Upskirt Photos Being Legal
- College Teachers, Retirement Fund Reach $19.5 Million Deal
- Snarky Facebook Post Demonstrates Need To Read Confidentiality Provisions Carefully
- Unanimous Florida Supreme Court: Become Legal First, Then Get Law License
- Three Former Executives Accused Of Cooking Dewey Books
Verdicts, Dealmakers and Commercial Real Estate
Industry experts and some BigLaw managers say it's becoming increasingly difficult to make partner, causing many associates to look for jobs at smaller firms or go in-house.
With an Affordable Care Act mandate that large employers provide coverage for their employees or pay penalties due to take effect next year, health care providers and employers of all stripes are seeking legal advice on many fronts.