The jury in the drunken-driving trial of Broward Circuit Judge Cynthia Imperato is set to resume deliberations Friday. Jurors didn't reach a decision after four hours of deliberation Thursday night.
- Judge Delays Action on Contempt Motion Following Change in Tribal Law
- Boies Schiller Takes On Forbes Over Mexican Corruption List
- Holland & Knight Hosts Angel Investors, Suitors
- Robbery Conviction Reversed for Lack of Competency Hearing
- It's Cheap, But EB-5 Capital Isn't Easy Money
- Unexpected City Demands Put Squeeze on Miami Worldcenter Plans
Jones Day is expanding in Miami, its gateway to Latin America, with the addition of Hunton & Williams partners Paul Huck Jr. and Fradyn Suarez.
Greenberg Traurig has nabbed veteran federal prosecutor Jared "Jed" E. Dwyer as a Miami shareholder.
Broward County commissioners must pay the county appraiser the budget assigned to her by the state, an appellate panel ruled.
South Florida attorneys are blocked from immediate access to documents in Takata air bag litigation while a federal panel decides where the cases should be consolidated.
Welcome to South Florida, 2014. As in most years, celebrities left their marks. Here are 25 of the most interesting celebrity cases of the year.
Most Effective Lawyers recognizes the good work performed by those in the DBR’s largest reader group, South Florida lawyers. So much is written all year long—positive, not so positive and neutral. This is the time to focus on the positive.