The First District Court of Appeal has put mortgage banks on notice it will not accept hearsay evidence about mortgages in foreclosure cases.
- GrayRobinson Annual Revenue Rises 3 Percent to $141M UPDATED
- Chief Judge Rejects Miccosukee Recusal Request UPDATED
- Boca Raton Auditor Fined for Violating Rotation Rule
- TotalBank Moving HQ to Miami Tower Space
- Florida Asks Court to Keep Marriage Ban in Place
- Run-In With Law Led Judge Fry To Law School
Attorneys at Carlton Fields Jorden Burt are introducing a new blog geared to trial, appellate and in-house counsel managing litigation.
Howard Talenfeld, one of the nation's preeminent children's rights attorneys, is leaving Colodny Fass to launch his own firm focusing on the representation of abused and neglected children.
A challenge to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement's oversight of breath test equipment failed to sway the Fourth District Court of Appeal. In a second case, the court upheld the dismissal of a red light camera ticket.
Plaintiffs are no longer on the winning side in the wrongful DUI death case against two Miccosukee tribe members.
The Daily Business Review presents the Women in Law recognition program, honoring women who have made a mark on the South Florida legal community.
Despite a stronger economy, law firms are reluctant to raise rates on cost-conscious clients.