Looking at the defeat of Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Fleur Jeannine Lobree, the question remains: Is the Miami-Dade judicial election still just a name game based on ethnicity?
- In Gay Marriage Question, 2nd DCA Asks Florida Supreme Court To Settle It
- Court Rejects $5 Million Hurricane Insurance Claim By Boca Condo Complex
- They Convinced Jury To Award $1.4 Million To Doctor Injured In Wreck
- In Judicial Elections, Not A Good Night To Be An Incumbent
- Becker & Poliakoff Lawyer Sends Anti-Gay Email Rant To All
- Music Stars Willy Chirino, Wife Lissette Sell Miami House For $4M
DLA Piper is the latest law firm to expand office space at the Southeast Financial Center, signing a long-term lease for 45,134 square feet.
Miami attorney Peter Prieto has been chosen to join the executive steering committee for multidistrict litigation over General Motors ignition switch problems.
U.S. District Judge James Cohn made social media history by ruling that a woman who created a fan Facebook and Twitter page for a popular television show did not have propietary interest in the pages.
An appellate tribunal in West Palm Beach rules an Arizona auto dealer may enforce an arbitration agreement to handle a dispute with a Seminole Tribe-affiliated company over car exports.
Keep track of every race, from every county in circuit and county court for Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
It pays to be a general counsel in Florida where the average salary is more than $1.2 million a year. In our annual corporate counsel compensation, we take a look at the top earning GC's, their role and an interactive look at just how much each makes.