A cross-section of Miami's civic, business and political leadership is considering burying the intersection of I-395 and Biscayne Boulevard.
- Westin Diplomat Sold In $535.5 Million Deal
- Law Firm He Founded Now Accuses Him Of Embezzling $30 Million
- Judge Gisele Pollack Fighting Possible Bench Removal
- Power Lunch: Art Museum's Restaurant Is A Hidden Gem
- Jury Awards $2 Million To Family Of Woman Who Died After Kidney Stones
- DBR Recognition Awards: Get Your Managing Partners Survey Results In
DLA Piper is the latest law firm to expand office space at the Southeast Financial Center, signing a long-term lease for 45,134 square feet.
Miami attorney Peter Prieto has been chosen to join the executive steering committee for multidistrict litigation over General Motors ignition switch problems.
U.S. District Judge James Cohn made social media history by ruling that a woman who created a fan Facebook and Twitter page for a popular television show did not have propietary interest in the pages.
An appellate tribunal in West Palm Beach rules an Arizona auto dealer may enforce an arbitration agreement to handle a dispute with a Seminole Tribe-affiliated company over car exports.
Keep track of every race, from every county in circuit and county court for Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
It pays to be a general counsel in Florida where the average salary is more than $1.2 million a year. In our annual corporate counsel compensation, we take a look at the top earning GC's, their role and an interactive look at just how much each makes.