Chicago Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall's Southwest Ranches home features a chef's kitchen, built-in Smarthome technology and a free-form heated pool with spa and summer kitchen.
- DLA Piper Adds Floor At Southeast Financial Center
- Cancer Treatment Center Puts Headquarters In Boca Raton
- Federal Judge Rules Florida's Same-Sex Marriage Ban Unconstitutional, And Then Stays Order
- Commentary: History Shows Violence Is Embedded In Out Culture, And It Must End!
- Not His Fight, Cuban Boxer Against The Ropes In Spat Between Rival Agents
- 4th DCA Denies Access To Third-Party Medical Records
DLA Piper is the latest law firm to expand office space at the Southeast Financial Center, signing a long-term lease for 45,134 square feet.
Miami attorney Peter Prieto has been chosen to join the executive steering committee for multidistrict litigation over General Motors ignition switch problems.
An appellate tribunal in West Palm Beach rules an Arizona auto dealer may enforce an arbitration agreement to handle a dispute with a Seminole Tribe-affiliated company over car exports.
The acquittal of suspended Miami Lakes Mayor Michael Pizzi shows it's not easy being a prosecutor when bringing a corruption case against a public official.
Keep track of every race, from every county in circuit and county court for Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
It pays to be a general counsel in Florida where the average salary is more than $1.2 million a year. In our annual corporate counsel compensation, we take a look at the top earning GC's, their role and an interactive look at just how much each makes.