The Scott Rothstein case rejuvenated South Florida's legal industry even while tainting the profession.
- 7 South Florida Lawyers Disciplined, Find Out Why
- Melo Group Acquires City Block Near Arscht Center. Next Big Project?
- His Conviction for Killing Witness Set to Testify Against Him was Overturned. What happens Next?
- Find Out Why Another Dade County Courthouse Courtroom is Closed, Though This Time It Isn't Mold
- Suit Settled Over Broward Ballot Layout
- 20 Percent Stake in Design District Complex Sells for $280M
Colodny Fass insists it is doing just fine and may even be expanding following the departure of three high-profile partners this month--Howard Talenfeld, Fred Karlinsky and Rich Fedei.
Attorneys at Carlton Fields Jorden Burt are introducing a new blog geared to trial, appellate and in-house counsel managing litigation.
The Fourth District Court of Appeal has overturned the murder conviction of man charged with gunning down a witness set to testify against him.
Attorney Jeffrey Bass, whose clients want to build an adult community on the former Calusa golf course, said it is absurd for the 160 acres to "be held hostage" by a covenant.
What exactly is driving the market? Starting with the jaw-dropping $535.5M deal for the Westin Diplomat, to the 40 underutilized acres around the Galleria at Fort Lauderdale, here are the biggest deals in South Florida.
The Daily Business Review presents the Women in Law recognition program, honoring women who have made a mark on the South Florida legal community.