A rarely used bankruptcy section helps 30 partners avoid foreclosure on a Aventura office complex.
- Affordable Housing on Brickell? Say Hi to Brickell View Terrace
- Six-Property Lincoln Road Retail Portfolio Goes Mind Boggling Amount
- Commentary: Preventing Same-Sex Couples From Divorcing Is Unjust
- Loews Miami Beach Lands $175 Million Loan
- Court Rejects Boca Raton Attorney's $300,000 Fee Request
- Miami Lawyers Rush To Aid Unaccompanied Immigrant Children
After a brief departure to another firm, Miami shareholders Jeffrey Tenen and Israel Sanchez have returned to Greenberg Traurig to launch a global aircraft and equipment finance and leasing practice.
Miami international arbitration powerhouse Luis O'Naghten has defected from Akerman to Baker & McKenzie.
The acquittal of suspended Miami Lakes Mayor Michael Pizzi shows it's not easy being a prosecutor when bringing a corruption case against a public official.
Biogenesis founder Anthony Bosch charged with giving performancing enhancing drugs to MLB players and minors.
Keep track of every race, from every county in circuit and county court for Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
It pays to be a general counsel in Florida where the average salary is more than $1.2 million a year. In our annual corporate counsel compensation, we take a look at the top earning GC's, their role and an interactive look at just how much each makes.