A federal judge says it doesn't matter where an Illinois executive did her business, she's still open to litigation in Florida.
- Survey: 65% Support Prather's Bid for Bar Leadership After DUI Arrest
- $3 Million Jupiter Mansion Is Latest Catch for Johnny Bench
- Legal Aid Agency Sells Miami Headquarters for Cash
- Power Lunch Bocce: When a Competing Chef Offers a Rave Review, Whole New Ball Game
- Fraud Warning: Attorneys Warn About Notarios Offering Cheap Immigration Help
- The Reason Five South Florida Lawyers Were Suspended Really Makes you Wonder
Greenberg Traurig has nabbed veteran federal prosecutor Jared "Jed" E. Dwyer as a Miami shareholder.
Rokk3r Labs, a Miami Beach company that assists startups, has formed a partnership with DLA Piper's Miami office.
The Florida Supreme Court disciplined a Palmetto Bay attorney for spending money intended for a real estate deal.
In a court ruling that defiies the daughter, Alex Daoud, the disgraced ex-mayor of Miami Beach, may live in his house until he dies.
Your glimpse into the future as we take a look at what 2015 has in store for the Florida Supreme Court, legislature, the courts and Latin America.
There was a common element among all of this year's winners. Each department benefits from the presence of strong leaders assisted by lawyers who are highly committed to their jobs, the goals of their companies and the clients or customers their companies serve.