As other plaintiffs attorneys turn up the heat on medical equipment manufacturer Stryker, a West Palm Beach lawyer who helped forge a settlement over faulty hip replacements defends the deal with some strong words.
- For Judge Bailey, Law Is a Family Tradition
- Miami Commission OKs Midtown Wal-Mart; Legal Challenge Expected
- Hialeah Condo Association Revived in Bankruptcy
- Here's Why the $121M Miami Marine Stadium Project was Scrapped
- Will President's Immigration Plan Boost Wages? White House Thinks So
- Priest Challenges Fort Lauderdale Law Limiting Homeless Feeding
Rokk3r Labs, a Miami Beach company that assists startups, has formed a partnership with DLA Piper's Miami office.
The 500-attorney Philadelphia-based firm is adding its third office in Florida.
In a court ruling that defiies the daughter, Alex Daoud, the disgraced ex-mayor of Miami Beach, may live in his house until he dies.
The Fourth District Court of Appeal has overturned the murder conviction of man charged with gunning down a witness set to testify against him.
There was a common element among all of this year's winners. Each department benefits from the presence of strong leaders assisted by lawyers who are highly committed to their jobs, the goals of their companies and the clients or customers their companies serve.
South Florida managing partners are expressing unprecedented optimism about the future of the legal industry, a clear sign the economic recovery is in full swing.