Can't beat them? Some agents join forces with Zillow, while others remain skeptical about the growing online real estate listing powerhouse.
- South Florida Legacy: A Look at the Scott Rothstein Saga Five Years Later
- Biker Garb Causes Sex-Crime Conviction Reversal
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'I'm Proud To Be Gay'
- 7 South Florida Lawyers Disciplined, Find Out Why
- Melo Group Acquires City Block Near Arscht Center. Next Big Project?
- His Conviction for Killing Witness Set to Testify Against Him was Overturned. What happens Next?
Colodny Fass insists it is doing just fine and may even be expanding following the departure of three high-profile partners this month--Howard Talenfeld, Fred Karlinsky and Rich Fedei.
Attorneys at Carlton Fields Jorden Burt are introducing a new blog geared to trial, appellate and in-house counsel managing litigation.
The Fourth District Court of Appeal has overturned the murder conviction of man charged with gunning down a witness set to testify against him.
Attorney Jeffrey Bass, whose clients want to build an adult community on the former Calusa golf course, said it is absurd for the 160 acres to "be held hostage" by a covenant.
What exactly is driving the market? Starting with the jaw-dropping $535.5M deal for the Westin Diplomat, to the 40 underutilized acres around the Galleria at Fort Lauderdale, here are the biggest deals in South Florida.
The Daily Business Review presents the Women in Law recognition program, honoring women who have made a mark on the South Florida legal community.