Miami model Stephanie Rao accuses Ma$e and his publicist of using a swimsuit photo of her without consent to promote the rapper's latest single.
- Investor, Disney Family Team To Buy Former Golden Sands
- Breath Tests Get Support In DUI Wars
- $15.8 Million Awarded To Woman's Family For LabCorp Mistake
- How Miami-Dade And Palm Beach Are Trying To Dispose Of Foreclosure Cases
- Florida Supreme Court Reverses 3rd DCA Pregnancy Decision
- Tommy Hilfiger Buys Raleigh Hotel for $56 Million
Verdicts, Dealmakers and Commercial Real Estate
Business of Law
Continuing its expansion, Carlton Fields Jorden Burt has headed west, opening an office in Los Angeles, its 11th nationally.
Patrick DeBlasio III succeeds Scott Forman, who will remain on Littler Mendelson's board of directors.
Litigation and Bar Discipline
A Miami-Dade jury has awarded $5.7 million to a child who was sexually abused on a bus and at Downtown Miami Charter School.
The GM bankruptcy has thrown a curve ball in the mushrooming litigation over recalled vehicles.
Once again, the Daily Business Review is recognizing the achievements of law firms litigation departments in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties as well as two lifetime achievement awards.
Trader Joe's in South Florida is a boon to the region, brokers and analysts say. Meanwhile, the industrial market is facing a squeeze thanks to growing demand from the logistics and international trade sector.