U.S. District Judge Robert L. Hinkle in Tallahassee ruled the ban added to Florida's Constitution by voters in 2008 violates the 14th Amendment's guarantees of equal protection and due process.
- Not His Fight, Cuban Boxer Against The Ropes In Spat Between Rival Agents
- 4th DCA Denies Access To Third-Party Medical Records
- Podhurst Orseck Partner On GM MDL Committee
- Must Have Been A MASH Fan: Hot Lips Was Code Name For Man's Hidden Offshore Account
- Bankruptcy Judge Approves $75M Aventura Office Sale Pushed By 6 Percent Shareholder
- Affordable Housing on Brickell? Say Hi to Brickell View Terrace
Miami attorney Peter Prieto has been chosen to join the executive steering committee for multidistrict litigation over General Motors ignition switch problems.
After a brief departure to another firm, Miami shareholders Jeffrey Tenen and Israel Sanchez have returned to Greenberg Traurig to launch a global aircraft and equipment finance and leasing practice.
An appellate tribunal in West Palm Beach rules an Arizona auto dealer may enforce an arbitration agreement to handle a dispute with a Seminole Tribe-affiliated company over car exports.
The acquittal of suspended Miami Lakes Mayor Michael Pizzi shows it's not easy being a prosecutor when bringing a corruption case against a public official.
Keep track of every race, from every county in circuit and county court for Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
It pays to be a general counsel in Florida where the average salary is more than $1.2 million a year. In our annual corporate counsel compensation, we take a look at the top earning GC's, their role and an interactive look at just how much each makes.