Cheryl Little and many other South Florida immigration attorneys warn of fraud by notarios in the wake of President Obama's immigration executive order.
- Crapshoot: Immigration Judges Vary Greatly on Asylum Decisions
- The Reason Five South Florida Lawyers Were Suspended Really Makes you Wonder
- Miami Jury Awards $21M Against R.J. Reynolds in Smoker's Lung Cancer Death UPDATED
- Developers Flock to Miami Midtown for Housing Resurgence
- FCPA Law Cloned Across Americas
- Canal Expansion Creating U.S. Boom
Rokk3r Labs, a Miami Beach company that assists startups, has formed a partnership with DLA Piper's Miami office.
The 500-attorney Philadelphia-based firm is adding its third office in Florida.
In a court ruling that defiies the daughter, Alex Daoud, the disgraced ex-mayor of Miami Beach, may live in his house until he dies.
The Fourth District Court of Appeal has overturned the murder conviction of man charged with gunning down a witness set to testify against him.
There was a common element among all of this year's winners. Each department benefits from the presence of strong leaders assisted by lawyers who are highly committed to their jobs, the goals of their companies and the clients or customers their companies serve.
South Florida managing partners are expressing unprecedented optimism about the future of the legal industry, a clear sign the economic recovery is in full swing.