New post-recession tenants are feeding new projects and higher reale state prices across the region.
- Once Home To Circuit City, Now Guitar Center, Starbucks and Home Goods, Greenery Mall In Kendall Sells For $56M
- 11th Circuit Backs $67M Verdict Against TD Bank In Rothstein Fallout
- $20M Delray Beach Sale Biggest Downtown Real Estate Deal In A Decade
- See Which Florida Law Schools Are On The 'Creme Of The Crap' List
- NCAA Settles Head-Injury Suit, Will Change Rules
- DBR Recognition Awards: Most Effective Lawyers Deadline Fast Approaching
Portugal's central bank wants to avoid tapping into a bailout fund.
Ikea billionaire Ingvar Kamprad peddles his frugal retail acumen at his Ikano Bank.
The NCAA agreed to settle a class-action head-injury lawsuit by creating a $70 million fund to diagnose thousands of current and former college athletes to determine if they suffered brain trauma playing football, hockey, soccer and other contact sports.
A class action lawsuit has been filed in Miami-Dade Circuit Court against two Lexus dealerships and Toyota for defective dashboards.
In international arbitration, who wins? It's Miami v. Atlanta and both cities are competing for the same title: "Top international arbitration venue of the Southeast."
Are trial attorneys going the way of the dinosaur? Trial numbers continue to plummet across the board due to arbitration, mediation, high criminal sentences and even technology.