The long arm of the law is reaching out to a Florida attorney as New York's attorney general accused a Florida law firm of fraudulently marketing itself.
- Fashion Mall Control Getting Ugly: Chinese Owner Asks Judge to Oust Partner
- Appeals Courts Rule for Defendants in Traffic Deaths
- He Got Suspended for Role in $200M Tax Fraud, Florida Supreme Court Disciplines Four Others
- Steven M. Katzman Gets Jury to Award $1.2M to Couple Bullied by Mayor
- Suit Tests Cars2Go Immunity After Car Crash Kills Bar-Hopping Young Woman
- Worldcenter Could Add $24M in Property Tax, But is Developer Trying to Keep Most of it?
The law firm has moved its Miami office from downtown to 600 Brickell at Brickell World Plaza.
The West Palm Beach law firm of Ciklin Lubitz Martens & O'Connell was hit with the judgment in a dispute over a founding partner's retirement benefits.
TD Bank strikes out again in trying to reverse the verdict in a case brought by money-losing investors in Scott Rothstein's Ponzi scheme.
One of five South Floridians disciplined by the Florida Supreme Court was a Boynton Beach lawyer who was suspended after pleading guilty in a $200 million corporate tax fraud.
The Daily Business Review is proud to announce our second class of Rising Stars—a selection of young South Florida lawyers who are making a difference in the community and will continue to do so in the future.
The industrial market shows some signs of recovery as two high-profile transactions are early signs the South Florida's industrial market is reviving, but the region's landlords are still being pressed to hand out concessions to lure tenants.