Issue of gay marriage has reared up in the Miami-Dade judicial election between Renier Diaz de la Portilla and Veronica Diaz.
- Ex-Miami Lakes Mayor Pizzi Petitions Florida Supreme Court, He Wants His Job Back
- DLA Piper Adds Floor At Southeast Financial Center
- You Can Have Ex-Dolphins WR Brandon Marshall's House In Southwest Ranches For A Mere $4.9 Million
- Cancer Treatment Center Puts Headquarters In Boca Raton
- Federal Judge Rules Florida's Same-Sex Marriage Ban Unconstitutional, And Then Stays Order
- Commentary: History Shows Violence Is Embedded In Our Culture, And It Must End!
DLA Piper is the latest law firm to expand office space at the Southeast Financial Center, signing a long-term lease for 45,134 square feet.
Miami attorney Peter Prieto has been chosen to join the executive steering committee for multidistrict litigation over General Motors ignition switch problems.
An appellate tribunal in West Palm Beach rules an Arizona auto dealer may enforce an arbitration agreement to handle a dispute with a Seminole Tribe-affiliated company over car exports.
The acquittal of suspended Miami Lakes Mayor Michael Pizzi shows it's not easy being a prosecutor when bringing a corruption case against a public official.
Keep track of every race, from every county in circuit and county court for Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
It pays to be a general counsel in Florida where the average salary is more than $1.2 million a year. In our annual corporate counsel compensation, we take a look at the top earning GC's, their role and an interactive look at just how much each makes.