Broward Circuit Judge Tim Bailey practiced law with his father for more than 30 years before, then became a judge after his dad retired.
- Miami Commission OKs Midtown Wal-Mart; Legal Challenge Expected
- Hialeah Condo Association Revived in Bankruptcy
- Here's Why the $121M Miami Marine Stadium Project was Scrapped
- Will President's Immigration Plan Boost Wages? White House Thinks So
- Priest Challenges Fort Lauderdale Law Limiting Homeless Feeding
- Why Judge is "Dismayed" and "Disappointed" Over $1M Fight Between Father, Daughter UPDATED
Rokk3r Labs, a Miami Beach company that assists startups, has formed a partnership with DLA Piper's Miami office.
The 500-attorney Philadelphia-based firm is adding its third office in Florida.
The Fourth District Court of Appeal has overturned the murder conviction of man charged with gunning down a witness set to testify against him.
Attorney Jeffrey Bass, whose clients want to build an adult community on the former Calusa golf course, said it is absurd for the 160 acres to "be held hostage" by a covenant.
There was a common element among all of this year's winners. Each department benefits from the presence of strong leaders assisted by lawyers who are highly committed to their jobs, the goals of their companies and the clients or customers their companies serve.
South Florida managing partners are expressing unprecedented optimism about the future of the legal industry, a clear sign the economic recovery is in full swing.